Thursday, April 26, 2012

Surprised!

On opening the Music Room door near the end of lunch I was greeted by some very enthusiastic young children who burst into the Music Room with much gusto that I felt I was in the middle of a whirlwind.

They were wide eyed and focussed on the larger percussion instruments at the back of the room.
Arms and legs went flying in the chaos to secure some mallets!

The pictures show the look of glee and excitement at creating a thunderous sound on the marimba, temple blocks, gongs and Japanese drums.

The end of lunch heralded with the school bell ringing which was difficult to hear above the din in the Music Room.

I was caught up in the whirlwind again as the children noisily bid me goodbye before rushing off to class.

Silence and serenity now reinstated. Teacher back to organising lessons for the coming week.

Surprised indeed!




1 comment:

  1. Cute!! How enthusiastic of them. We can see they are having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers